Reborn. The Awakening.

As salam and hi there...

Let see, how should i put this...

ermm.

krik..krik..

I dont even know how to start, well, i did give up on writing on this blog because of major mistake that i made to it, as u can see what it is through all my previous posts.

After 2 years, and at this very moment, i really feel like to write again, expressing my self, and yapping about some stuffs that ppl may not even care haha......erm, okay.

Im now 5th year medical student, another year and a half towards my graduation. As i get closer to the finish line, many random thoughts running in my head about how my life would be when im a houseman at the hospital, is it really hard like most seniors said, is it worth my struggle and every time, i put my imagination at its end with thinking oowhh, its damn long before that *positive thought*

AS LIFE GOES ON, i run into many people bring about this ideas, this matter and talk about it, especially my peers. Some doesnt even give a shit about it, well its damn long, who cares right? But i know, time is fast, like really fast.

Doing medicine is doing impossible things. A note that sticks to my monitor, reminds me everyday, the weird thing is i still did not work my words. Lol. Medicine is really hard, yet interesting. Like my professor said "Most students dont really wanna study during thier medical school, or maybe not really into medicine, but when they graduated and starts to work, they start gathering books, study as they find his work interesting" Yes, studying now of course is the best!

Well, thats now! till then

Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment