Tests of life episode 3213

As salam..

Hello there, i think its quite a long time since i submitted a post , a year ago was it :D

Well, to think that there`s a lot of things going around, with different interests come every time, well blogging has become quite a rare thing for me. However , i dont know just some recent events i decided to bring back the 'dead' :D

The title may seems bit over exaggerated but the episodes there as i mentioned may gives u an easy hint that well, frankly speaking u cant even measure tests that u had, u are having or u will have in the life till u die. Well, of course the fact that they are so many tests that it cant even be measured by counting, the other reason is we tend to forget pain that we had. Where and how u stand today, u had passed through so many hardships that somehow u dont even remember it anymore. Back then u might think that there`s no way that u could solve the problems, but look, as u somehow managed to solve them, u dont even bother to think about them anymore.

This one year may be the last year i will live in Volgograd, Russia. To think the fact that i will leave my second home, the fact that i will never dealing with Russians and all those memories, honestly i do have some mixed feelings.

We never know what comes in front of us. Nope, we cant predict, we cant really tell. The episode of cant guessing the future from me is when i returning to Russia for the 6th time. Well, we landed in Volgograd airport without any problems before that. Alhamdulillah. As i received my luggage, to my surprise, the luggage was ripped off. It was not like that when i checked in at Moscow. My brothers asked me to ask for compensation, but to know the fact that i will deal with Russians and their rudeness, i just let it go, i will buy another one. My belongings inside are all safe. So i was like having and okay-ish feeling.

I live in an apartment, 4 rooms well separated, with air-conditioning. My apartment is quite comfortable, the location however is a bit far from the center, but reachable by most transports, and of course not by walk. The monthly fees per pax is around 6k rubles. So is not that cheap but reasonable enough. Usually the landlord asked for the pay during the early month but to my surprise she asked way before and i was so broke at that time. I feel so bad at how i did not manage my saving very well during the holiday. I was forced to owe my friend some money. So ashamed of myself for being not so organized and properly manage my money. Sigh..

I thought my semester will then run smoothly, well after previous unpleasant events. I have my best friend here in Volgograd. Its not human though. Its my computer. Funny it is. She never got sick, rarely being 'infected' by viruses. That week, i upgraded to Windows 10 without reviewing from pros (usually i make some research before upgrading or buying something). My pc crashes so many times and she had video card issues. I decided to format her back into Windows-awesome-wow 7. As usual installed updates, apps. etc. However, i dont know when malwares got into my pc. There were so many stupid ads, and my pc went so slow it cant even breath. I feel so stress that these kind of problems piled up just in one month. I mean how could every problem comes one after another. The problem is small, but when there are so many of them and i lose my sense and logic. I felt so devastated.

To be honest, there`s lot other problems but i prefer not to share it as u know some are serious matter that yet to be solved.

I decided to be calm a bit. Take a look at a brighter side. There`s more than test that Allah wants me to understand. I took it positively and try my best to solve one by one. Alhamdulillah, i manage to relieve my stress bit, and some problems actually solved right now.

Its not that i want to share my personal life and look quite desperate for public attention over little problems (am i ? ) but i hope u guys can look on some few points whenever u come with problems that u, urself cant solve :

1) BE CALM! BREATHE! and Astaghfirullah (Ask for His forgiveness)
2) Find source of problems. How it happens
3) Seek for your support group (parents, best friends, partners)
4) If there`s really no way for it, distract your self for a while with other things, make yourself clear first.
5) Don`t delay the problem too long, if there`s a way, just go for it.
6) Always reflect yourself.
7) For all your effort to solve them, always tawakkal (Ask for His blessing, and may He helps)

I hope everything goes well for u guys.

I am syahiedzat, signing out.



No comments:

Post a Comment