Hard moments and miracles.

As salam and hi guys..

 In this post, i wanna tell you about quite a bad experience i had couple of weeks ago. It started when my friend and I  were sued by local polices for crossing the road illegally (not through the zebra crossing) 6 months ago. We were so surprised because it`s like normal to cross it like that on that area. Well, so we crossed and we get sued for it. We were so frightened and thrilled at the same time. The next day, we decided to pay for the fine straight away. The fine will increased if we don`t pay in time. As we paid, so i think that settles it. No thought ever been made about it since then.

 Last month, my friend who lives in flat, where i used to live delivered me a post-office notice, saying that i have a letter to be fetched. I tried to remember if i wait for any package from overseas, but nope i don`t. So, i thought maybe the letter was for other person, with initial same like mine and so i did not pay attention it.

 Last week, the same friend handed me a letter after the class ended. The letter was fully in russian language, with lots of vocabs i have never encountered before, i mean am not that good in russian, but most of the time at least i can understand what the sentences means. So, i decided to go to Foreigner`s affair department. I met with officers there asked them to help me. He was then asking me if i had any debts in the past with the russians. I said "Nope". Even they sent the envelope to my old address. So, i thought there might be some error with the letter. It was in the evening i finally able to decode the letter. The letter was like a warning notice from Debts services smthg. They asked me to pay 1500 rubles before 15 days period ends. The date on the letter was 29.9.2015. So to be truth, the expiry date has over and i didnt pay for it. 1500 rubles?? really? What was that for? I can`t sleep in the night. I have class tomorrow but my eyes are wide open and so many things running in my head. Why not? I might got suspended, will be caught and can`t leave Russia (like it said in the letter). I googled Russian Debts service or something then an official site came up. There was a way to check if u have any debts with them. I typed some codes from the notice that i get in some column. Chang!! There was a match!

 It said i still did not pay for the fine 6 months ago. That was the moment i knew these russians really get my nerve. I was in real shock. What the bloody hell was this. I paid like the day after, and they claimed i did not pay and wanna charge me with more rubles? Hell no. I decide to go straight away to their office, which i never been before. Quite a journey i must say.

 I searched for my fine slip/check but i could not find it.

 I sleep for two hours only and woke up straight away getting ready for the thrilling day. I prayed fajr and dhuha prayers. Then i decided to check for the slip again, which for my surprise i found it. Can u imagine a 6-months old slip was still with you??? My God. I felt so happy at that time and i know my problem will be solved in no mean time.

 I met with the officer in-charge there and cleared up my name.

Reward my ass with some heavy lunch.

What a tiring experience.

Russians, with their "orthodox" methods at handling official matters sometimes, no most of the times really quite a troublesome for us. They prefer letters, papers, long line queues, etc rather than some easy, friendly systems like applied in other countries. Yeah, Russians with their proud. They stick with whatever functional for them. Cosmetic and fancy things like that wont applied in most of the time. Let`s go conventional all the way. We are russians.

In the other side, i know this was one of Allah swt test for me, I am thankful that the tests was actually to purify all my sins in the past which I felt quite happy because He accepts my prayer. :')
We all make sins in the past, now and in the future. Tests in life are the way Allah swt purifies them, or to know how strong your faith is or to make you close to Him. The important thing is always be positive with Allah swt, seeks for help, remain calm, and may Allah swt always be with you and He surely is.

Till then, my fellow readers,
I am Syahiedzat, signing out.
11.11.2015 , 6.04 pm




No comments:

Post a Comment