Reminiscing the childhood

As salam warahmatullah and hello dear readers...

Like how i started my previous posts before, I ll go the same for this one...

Its been a long time since I updated a new post, when was it? 5 months ago, maybe??

I decided to write on rather interesting chapter today..

Its about reminiscing the childhood (as the title above obviously)
Whenever my friends and I start conversation about our childhood, well as u know, we were bringing back the past, see if any of our old stories match with them, telling our ol' good times when we were kids, our favorite cartoons shows, our favorite games, our school. All these things as u know, never fail to make the conversation lightens up, and go further and deeper, its really interesting, especially when we found that their kind of stories are the same like us. :) :) :)

Well, i am too cant stop to notice that somehow, I find some different between our childhood stories like we were living in different era or age. Lots of things that my friends were telling me really did not ring any bells. Its like a new thing for me.

I then tried to remember what kind of childhood that I had before.

*Mist covering the screen*  *Shadow of the past appears*

When I was a kid, we only watch TV with 3-5 channels. No ASTRO channels. I never watch like till now those cartoons like Pocahontas, Simba the lion, Mulan, etc. I never know the term KFC when I was a kid. There`s a theory comes into my mind about this. Its whether I never really had those experience, or my memory fails to amaze me with childhood stories. *I rarely trust my memories*
The KFC part? Im really sure of that i guess.

I then again notice how my friends told me about how their childhood were. Its kinda awesome honestly, with all those toys, stuff animals, food-on-demand, birthday parties. Surely I compared to mine, and again nothing much ringing the bells, yet again. One of my friend told me about how he/she learned how to poop in the toilet using a potty-training or whatever they called them, I was like whaattt???

*Mist is fainting and disappearing* *Shadow of the past fades away* *Reality comes in*

I came to an end with my deep thoughtless thinking, with the fact that our parents lived in different era, we were different, there`s no really way to compared how we were brought up, whether in poverty or silver spoon in the mouth, nope, just nope.

God knows better,well that is definite!

I was born in a big family, we, especially my parents really had a devastating time at the start as we were not that wealthy, yet Thank God, we have what we need, and when we need. Our progress is slow, but as time passes by we overcome the hardship and we survived it.

Since we were kids, my parents and my siblings always reminded each other that we need to study and work hard to uplift our family conditions. The motivation was real back then, I keep on remembering them. Like those saying like "Remember where we came from". My mother especially was the core when come to her children`s education. She really tried her best to provide us, up till now, with good motivation and inspiring words, that make us to keep going further. My father on the other hand, worked really hard to support us financially, so that there`s no obstacles that hinder our journey forward.

So, do people born in silver spoon did not have these kind of motivation? Well..
They have theirs, in different way, different titles, different stories. God already sorts that out long before we were born.

The most important thing is, we should really know where we came from, then we will know which ground we are standing on.

Well folks, I am tired, going to sleep, bedtime story ends here.

Wassalam and thanks..

03:25 09.03.2015


2 comments:

  1. my childhood memories totally differ from my friends' too. when i was a kid, i used to play with my friends until late evening. we played a lot of games, from touring the village with our own bicycles until dirtying our hands with soil. we had so many fun back then. but then, when i asked my friends here (in IPG), they never had such experiences. they only sat in front of TV, watching their favourite cartoons. too bad for them, I guess hahah. lucky me who got to experience all those things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks for the great sharing, well, at least I know that someone out there rowing the same boat like mine when it comes to childhood experiences, there`s lot of our comrades out there I guess ;)

      Delete