Sir!




As salam and hello fellow humans!

             It`s been quite a long time since my last update. I did not really have much time since my final exams, graduation, trip to Turkey, settling down in Malaysia and other stuffs.

Updates? A lot.
Graduation. Checked!
Becoming fat. Checked!
Relationship progress? Checked!

Alhamdulillah! Alhamdulillah!

Without the blessings from the Almighty, supports from friends and family, I wouldn`t be here.

Just a day after the graduation here  in Malaysia, Mum and I peeked into a job as a temporary teacher at local school in my hometown. Alhamdulillah, to our surprise, there`s actually a vacancy there.
I was offered to work as a replacement teacher there, for period of almost two months.
Subject ? English. Daaaaammmmmmmnn....

English is not really my best subject. I had few bad experiences with it. Welp, gonna try my best.
Chance given, should not let it slip.

The next very day, I start my work there.
Confused. Awkward.

I had literally nothing to begin with, but somehow I managed to sort things out, here and there. Picking up pieces from previous teacher was not that easy, but thank God, I grabbed them one by one, by now, fit in the puzzle, and finally got the bigger picture. Well, at least at how being a teacher and teaching works. It`s nearly a month since then.

Working is a new experience for me. It`s like sudden smash on the face! Why not! When I thought that serious life would comes later, it`s already closer than my jugular veins.

Being a teacher is not that hards.

Wait...

Depends, I got full working schedule just like any other teacher. Work from 7.40 am - 2.00 pm.
Well, practically I have 3-4 hours maximum of attending classes. My work area is Form 1-2 , small fellas just getting fit into secondary school. Rest of the working hours - Checking essays, plan for next classes, and doing nothing, which I really good at.

One thing that troubles me the most is of course, the students. Not all, just few of them. It`s like from the Malay proverbs " Pisang setandan, ada yang baik, ada yang buruk" , but I believe "pisang buruk sedap di buat cucur......kot? "

Some students sometimes are not that fit into studying stuffs. There are better at other expertise, maybe they are better at life skills.

So when you put a rectangular-shaped object into a round container, it wont fit in. These kind of "rectangular-shaped object" students really find it hard to blend in with the class. They hardly give any attention. I really like to know what their problems are, but I think I don`t want to involve deeper. Let`s just do my work. LOL

As I teach English subject. It is understandable that the students will call me "Sir". Frankly speaking, its still feel weird. Haha (Most expressionless laugh. Ever)

Sometimes working days are really tiring. When talking about "ikhlas" I`m afraid if sometimes I lose the subject already.

Thing that motivates me the most is the future that`s all. Stumbling blocks ahead of me. Thus, I need to keep on running, and not falling. I always pray that Allah eases my day.

Guess I`ll put a stop for this post. It`s just me trying to kill the time while waiting for the next class. Students please be nice. :)

Thanks again.

XOXOXOX <--- wth



No comments:

Post a Comment