Officially and awesomely married




As salam

"I`m married" . Words that I might chant again and again in my head to make me realise the fact that well u married brah.

Frankly speaking, we werent really used to how "being married" couple should be.

It takes time but we are learning and learning, getting know each other on every single day.

There`s so much stories to tell that happened before we getting married.

9th of December 2016 wasnt really a nice date or number, but alhamdulillah Allah  knows best. We were worried about our plan to married on end of the year everybody knows its rainy season esp at east coast of Malaysia. Yup, almost every day weeks before the D-day its raining and raining. Some of my friends even cancelled the plan to coming to my weddding. Some even giving excuses but we all understand, its ok, its rainy season anyway. On the very day of our wedding, I can tell that Allah swt really helps us, the day just started with shiny morning till the very end of our ceremony. Lot of people came celebrating one of our happiest moments in our life. We were so grateful that the ceremony went very well and same goes to the day of wedding at my house.

I am so grateful to those who came and helped us a lot. Thanks ma, abah, umi, abah, family, best friends, friend. Your attendance were such a blessing to us.

A lot to tell really, and wasnt really me to post something in a short post but to this very special occasssion, forgive me friends but let the stories, sweet or bitter carved in our memory lanes.

Thank you for the time <3

Dont forget to check on my next post on our trip to Kundasang, Sabah! :)

Sacred mark on your forehead :P "You are mine sayang"

"Aku terima nikahnya Anes Ateqah binti Zamry..."

My wife!

Looking royal in a day is a blessing lol

My tengkolok wasnt on point must tell you


No comments:

Post a Comment