Wait ! Wait! What? its OVER!!!!

As salam and hi y`all>>>>!!!

  Wowuh!(dont read)..its over?what? yup..i v done with the exam!!!!! at least for this semester...Done with Anatomy and Histology...although didnt get perfect score..but still, im so grateful to The Almighty for giving me this rezeki..i didnt prepare much..thats y..thinking back, even though i didnt have a good preparation, but stilll, the weeks before the exam had give me headaches, days of talking alone, days of weird dinner, etc etc...
:)

 Now, its time for the winter holidays :) :) :) :) i am planning to go to Sochi, which is situated at the south of Russia, warmer than Volgograd..but there, i can play snowboarding which is one my dream-inspired from tv.
Tickets, all have been bought!!! :) Cant wait to have awesome experience there..insha Allah :)

 FYI,
  I just turned into 20 yesterday, didnt feel it that much as i was busy preparing for today`s exam..:O ...but nevertheless, my awesome housemates still gave me some presents which are for me  were really expensive !!
:O...THANKS GUYS!!!! :D :D :D LOVE U!

  So, this is me, 20 years old boy with physically nothing changes much..:D...Thanks to Allah swt for still giving me chance to live, breathe, serve for Him and organize life in this world...

 Back to my holiday story..:D what do you think?what i am gonna do during these holidays(except part where i will go to Sochi).....:D ...well, hehe
>>>DOTA!!!
>>>MOVIES!!!
>>>DRAMAS!!!
>>> SLEEPP!!!


  Awesome isnt it?:P....(ok, its not)...but,

WAIT!

Isnt the free time should be use to spend more time with Allah????  THATS A LOT BETTER!!!!

..insha Allah..:D :D

This is Sochi. Google.

Till then! bye! Wassalam...

No comments:

Post a Comment