I am grateful

As salam and hi fellow readers,...

I have this one thought in my mind. It is acceptable to all that everybody will taste bitter and sweet parts of life. Life really works in miraculous way.

I came from a big family, we have 11 happy cheerful siblings. My parents were working really hard in the beginning, we dont have much, but I definitely sure that we have and had enough for what we need. Luxurious things just rarely came in our way, but never once I feel empty, lacking here and there.

My parents - Greatest people I have ever met. They encouraged me a lot. They pushed me to work hard, to uplift our family conditions. Their words of encouragement always whispering to my ears.

Alhamdulillah, Allah eases my way. Now one by one, I got a chance to taste the sweetness for what I worked for. It makes me happy, but it also makes me really touched inside, cause back then I could only dream of good life, now Allah gives me bit by bit for what I need, I know His Greatness is way bigger. I cant thankful enough for what I have now.

I have a wife, not just a wife, a patient, awesomely good cook, hardworking, and very supportive!
We are living in a house, not a big one, but its PERFECT!

I could not ask more, other than to be grateful for what I have.

Mind you while I`m typing this post, my mind is full of blooming ideas, but I dont think words really can describe how grateful I am.

Man, life was hard back then.

Living far from home for more than 11 years.

Now I barely able to remember those bad past.

So to dear readers, friends, families, who are struggling right now, dont give up, you are getting there! Good time ahead. May Allah swt helps you all! :)

Smile,
Dr Syahiedzat,
once a kid who could only dream,
now working towards his goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment